- Do full loads when you use clothes washers or dishwashers.
- Replace showerheads with low-flow models that save up to five gallons of water a minute.
- Showers use less water than baths, so shower and keep it short. Fix leaky faucets; small drips add up to big waste.
- Wash clothes and dishes after dark, when there’s less competition for electricity from your neighbors.
- Turn the water off while you brush your teeth or shampoo your hair. You can save 200 gallons a week.
For more information and for answers to all YOUR Home Improvement, Landscape and Gardening questions, visit our website: www.rosieonthehouse.com